Wednesday night classes for all ages 6:30-7:15
Masks are required at all times when you’re in the building at Messiah
This applies to worship, Bible studies, Wednesday nights and any other meeting that takes place at Messiah. All children in grade 8 and lower attend classes with a parent, grandparent or guardian. Unlike past years, children will not attend classes alone. We want families to stay together for our Wednesday nights this year.
What to Expect
- During Lent, the adult study will meet in the sanctuary for in-person Lent worship.
- If you can’t join us in person for Lenten worship, you can join us via Zoom. We livestream our noon service and then have it posted for viewing later.
- If you would like to see past Wednesday night studies, we have started to record the classes and post them to our YouTube channel.
- We’re starting a 4 week class on April 14th called The Intersection of Church and State. This is a video based study produced by Lutheran Hour Ministries. If you’re joining the study from home, you can download a participant’s guide here, and use this link to view the videos during the study.
- Kyle and Marissa Kielian lead this class in the youth room.
- Please use the new School Entrance for this class.
- For more info, contact Marty Hein, our director of high school ministries.
- All students must be accompanied by at least one parent, grandparent or guardian.
- Families can choose to attend this together and bring younger children along.
- Our Confirmation class meets downstairs (below the sanctuary) during Lent.
- If you can’t join us in person, you can join us via Zoom
- If you would like to see past studies, you may find them on our YouTube playlist.
- For more info, contact Marty Hein, our director of middle school ministries.
- You may log in your attendance here.
- Bethany will teach families with children from birth-5th grade.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one parent, grandparent, or guardian.
- You may use the gym Entrance to attend this class.
- If you can’t come on Wednesday night, or just want something to do with your children during the week, Bethany has some lessons on YouTube that you won’t want to miss.
- For more info, contact Bethany Werner, our director of children and family ministries.