Lay Leadership Board
- We usually refer to the Lay Leadership Board as the LLB.
- The LLB is a group of 12 congregation members who serve 3-year terms, voted into office during an annual congregational vote.
- There are no term limits, so board members can serve as many terms as they like, as long as they are voted into office
- The board meets monthly, along with the senior pastor and the executive business director.
- They work with the Senior Pastor and input from the congregation to develop the Mission, Vision and Core Values of Messiah.
- They help set policies for Messiah, and assist in developing a strategic plan for our church.
- They monitor the strategies, goals, and results of the Senior Pastor and the Staff.