Men's Ministry Team
The mission of Messiah’s Men’s Ministry is to engage men of all generations to develop Christ-centered disciples, leaders and mentors by encouraging them to grow in their personal relationship with Christ and with one another. As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
Men's Bible Studies
- 6:30a Ron Kuehn leads this study of the book of 1 Samuel by Michael DeFazio. Study materials can be found here. This group meets at Rock ‘n’ Joe (on 84th Street, south of Pioneers). Contact Ron 402.429.2190 for more info.
- 9:00a Pastor Dustin Lappe leads this study that covers the New Testament. This group is for all adults and meets at Messiah. Contact the church office 402.489.3024 for more info.
- Looking for a Thursday Bible study that meets at a different time? How about starting one? Contact John Radway 402.430.6636.
- 6:30a Quentin Farley leads the study Psalm 119 by Matt Chandler and Rightnow Media. This group meets at Messiah (Zoom is also available). Contact Quentin 402.304.7748 for more info.
- 6:30a Chris Schaedel leads the study (TBD) by (TBD). Contact Chris 402.440.0450 for more info. This group meets at Rock ‘n’ Joe on 84th Street, south of Pioneers.
- Looking for a Friday Bible study that meets at a different time? How about starting one? Contact John Radway 402.430.6636.
When men gather together spending time in God’s Word, brotherly connection, and spiritual growth, they are strengthened in a common spirit to build a personal relationship with Christ Jesus and each other.
steak & breakfast
Our men’s breakfasts and steak nights are a great chance for you to enjoy a great meal, time to catch up with friends, and hear a guest speaker share how God has impacted his life.
Every Man A Warrior
Few men feel equipped to face the challenges of life they fight on a daily basis. Every Man a Warrior helps men succeed in life as they learn to listen to God and put His Word into practice. This course deals with real life struggles and how God has solutions. While other men walk alongside, you will be equipped with the essential skills to fight and win the battles of life.
Bible Studies, campouts, and retreats (like Wild at Heart) are some of the great ways for men to gather and grow spiritually.