Men's Ministry Team
The mission of Messiah’s Men’s Ministry is to engage men of all generations to develop Christ-centered disciples, leaders and mentors by encouraging them to grow in their personal relationship with Christ and with one another. As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
Men's Bible Studies
- 7:00a Marty Haniszewski leads this group that meets in Messiah’s outbuilding, at the east end of the parking lot. Contact Marty 402.416.3490 for more info.
- 4:30p Randy Cecrle leads this group that meets for dinner and Bible study. They choose a restaurant and study each week. Contact Randy 402.890.7760 for more info.
- Looking for a Tuesday Bible study that meets at a different time? How about starting one? Contact Bob Wenger or Larry Elias.
- 6:30a Ron Kuehn leads this study of the book of Titus, written by Chip Ingram, and may be found on Rightnow Media. For access to Rightnow Media, start here. This group meets at Rock ‘n’ Joe (on 84th Street, south of Pioneers). Contact Ron 402.429.2190 for more info.
- Looking for a Thursday Bible study that meets at a different time? How about starting one? Contact Bob Wenger or Larry Elias.
- 6:30a Quentin Farley leads the study How to Respond to Muslims by Ernest Hahn.This study will begin August 4, and meets at Messiah. Contact Quentin 402.304.7748 for more info.
- 9:00a Pastor Dustin Lappe leads this study that covers the New Testament. This group is for all adults and meets at Messiah. Contact the church office 402.489.3024 for more info.
- Looking for a Friday Bible study that meets at a different time? How about starting one? Contact Bob Wenger or Larry Elias.
When men gather together spending time in God’s Word, brotherly connection, and spiritual growth, they are strengthened in a common spirit to build a personal relationship with Christ Jesus and each other.
steak & breakfast
Our men’s breakfasts and steak nights are a great chance for you to enjoy a great meal, time to catch up with friends, and hear a guest speaker share how God has impacted his life.
Every Man A Warrior
Few men feel equipped to face the challenges of life they fight on a daily basis. Every Man a Warrior helps men succeed in life as they learn to listen to God and put His Word into practice. This course deals with real life struggles and how God has solutions. While other men walk alongside, you will be equipped with the essential skills to fight and win the battles of life.
Bible Studies, campouts, and retreats (like Wild at Heart) are some of the great ways for men to gather and grow spiritually.