CHILDREN & FAMILY
Children & Family ministries
Children & Family
When we expanded to three Sunday morning worship services, we didn’t want to separate families by offering Sunday School at the same time as worship. We decided to move all of our Sunday Bible classes to Wednesday nights.
We love having a time reserved for the whole family to worship together on Sunday mornings, and a time to study God’s Word together on Wednesday Nights. Find more info about Wednesday Nights by clicking here.
Each grade will have 2-3 Small Groups with adult leaders. These small group leaders will check in and greet the students, introduce the lesson, focus on relationships, and encourage students in their faith. Here’s the schedule we’ll follow for kiddos through grade 5:
- 6:15-6:30 – Opening Worship in sanctuary with all participants
- 6:30-7:15-Lesson/Craft and Game!
- 7:15-7:30 Closing
- June 6-10 2022
- Ages 3-entering 5th grade
- Volunteer opportunities for those entering 6th grade and older
Throughout the year, we have fun family events, such as:
- Date Your Mate is a date night for married couples, including childcare and a kit with goodies and suggested activities.
- Road to Resurrection is an interactive Easter experience for the whole family.
- Summer Fun Nights can include family games, food, and music.
- Fall Festival includes trunk-or-treat, costume contest, family games, food, and music.
Each year, we have special parent child events for each grade:
- Kindergarten: Family devotions
- First Grade – Worship
- Second Grade – Bible giveaway
- Third Grade – Prayer
- Fourth Grade – Bible Journaling
- Fifth Grade – Serving others
- Cats are believed to be the only mammals who don’t taste sweetness
- Cats are near-sighted, but their peripheral vision and night vision are much better than that of humans.
- Cats can jump up to six times their length.